ANNOUNCE: The GHC Survey 2005

Simon Marlow simonmar at microsoft.com
Fri Mar 4 05:15:29 EST 2005

Just ahead of the 6.4 release, we've put together a GHC user survey.
The idea is to help us get a better understanding of who uses GHC, what
for, what aspects of GHC they consider most valuable, and what they
would most like to see improved.  The survey is anonymous (if you wish),
and should take about 5 minutes to complete.

We will use the information to help guide what we do in future, and to
help justify what to do.  Have your say!  We'll also be publishing lots
of cool stats once we have enough responses.

Here's the link:

  http://www.haskell.org/ghc/survey/start.cgi

Many thanks to Tomasz Zielonka for putting together the survey, which is
implemented using WASH on GHC (of course).

Simon M, on behalf of the GHC Team