- type InstrBlock = OrdList Instr
- data CondCode = CondCode Bool Cond InstrBlock
- data ChildCode64 = ChildCode64 InstrBlock Reg
- data Amode = Amode AddrMode InstrBlock
- data Register
- setSizeOfRegister :: Register -> Size -> Register
- getRegisterReg :: Platform -> CmmReg -> Reg
- mangleIndexTree :: CmmExpr -> CmmExpr
InstrBlocks are the insn sequences generated by the insn selectors.
They are really trees of insns to facilitate fast appending, where a
left-to-right traversal yields the insns in the correct order.
a.k.a Register64 Reg is the lower 32-bit temporary which contains the result. Use getHiVRegFromLo to find the other VRegUnique.
Rules of this simplified insn selection game are therefore that the returned Reg may be modified
Code to produce a result into a register. If the result must go in a specific register, it comes out as Fixed. Otherwise, the parent can decide which register to put it in.