Revision as of 01:36, 18 November 2007 by TimChevalier
AmeroHaskell, a Haskell get together for/in the SouthEastern USA. Now a Haskell get together(s) anywhere in the USA with at least one in Portland, OR.
1 Likely Attendees
- ShaeErisson - located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama - pretty much any date is good for me.
- Travis B. Hartwell aka Nafai
- Brent Yorgey (byorgey) - Washington, DC. Willing to travel some, probably can't take any time off of work but most weekends are good except Nov. 2-4 and 16-18.
- DonStewart, in OR, but would travel for haskell
- Derek Elkins, in TX, would travel some, probably would only stay for a day or two.
- Dino Morelli - Raleigh, North Carolina. Will travel some, can stay somewhere overnight(s). Week of Oct 13-20 is not doable.
- Betty - Raleigh, NC
- CliffordBeshers - San Diego, CA, but would consider travelling.
- JohnMeacham - Pasadena, CA. might be able to travel depending on when. (would prefer somewhere on west coast)
- GregFitzgerald - San Diego, CA
- Adam Peacock - NYC, I might come, but Nov 24 to Dec 9 I'm traveling elsewhere.
- Peter Gavin - Tallahassee, FL, willing to drive a few hours; weekends are best
- Bernard Putersznit - Ocala, FL, willing to drive a few hours; any day of the week. Available from November onward.
- Rahul Kapoor - Providence, RI, will travel for Haskell.
- BryanOSullivan - San Francisco, CA, will travel.
- TimChevalier - Portland, OR. Might be willing to travel, depending on where and when.
2 Possible locations
- Portland, OR
- Although this is in the North East, Credit Suisse - contact Adam Peacock
3 Potential Presenters
- Derek Elkins - I can provide a talk for categorical ideas that are directly applicable in Haskell (e.g. free monads, initial algebras, etc.)
- TimChevalier - if you're really hard up for speakers, I could scrape something up.
- For a Portland meeting, probably in a January/February time-frame