Applications and libraries/Extended Haskell
- The copyright status of this work is not known. Please help resolve this on the talk page.
This page contains a list of libraries and tools in a certain category. For a comprehensive list of such pages, see Libraries and tools.
The purpose of these systems is to enhance the capabilities of Haskell in some way. These are not targeted at any specific application domains.
- A Haskell extension that extends the normal pattern matching facility with the power of regular expressions.
- Ross Patterson has developed a preprocessor that provides a nice notation for Arrows, a generalization of monads.
- Functional Reactive Programming
- Functional reactive programming integrates time flow into functional programming. This provides an elegant way to express computation in domains such as interactive animations, robotics, computer vision, user interfaces, and simulation. The Yampa system is an implementation of FRP based on arrows.