Applications and libraries/Hardware verification
- Atom is a hardware description language embedded in Haskell. Atom compiles conditional term rewriting systems to Verilog and VHDL for IC simulation, verification, and synthesis.
- Circuit Simulator
- David J. King and John O'Donnell's digital circuit simulator
- Hawk, Specifying and Prototyping Microprocessors
- The goal of the Hawk project is to develop a language for expressing highly abstracted specifications of modern microprocessor designs, to provide design teams with the ability to dynamically explore a wide range of design choices. The Hawk language is Haskell plus the Hawk library.
- Lava is a hardware description language based upon Haskell.
This page contains a list of libraries and tools in a certain category. For a comprehensive list of such pages, see Libraries and tools.