Applications and libraries/Theorem provers
- Agda is a system for incrementally developing proofs and programs. Agda is also a functional language with Dependent types. This language is very similar to cayenne and agda is intended to be a (almost) full implementation of it in the future.
- Djinn generates Haskell code * from a type declaration, using a decision procedure from intuitionistic propositional calculus.
- Paradox processes first-order logic problems and tries to find finite-domain models for them.
- Dumatel is a prover based on many-sorted term rewriting (TRW) and equational reasoning
- Camila is a system for software development using formal methods