1 The Haskell Brand
This page prescribes the brand, online and offline, for Haskell. This is a purposeful, coordinated effort, to bring the look and feel of Haskell together under one cohesive theme. Broken down into the logo, the palette, and online layouts. If you are working on or contributing to an official or de facto official presentation or service for Haskell, please follow these guidelines.
The current Haskell logo is this:
The color palette is below:
- Use the dark blue for dark backgrounds.
- Use the lighter blue for borders and headings.
- Use the orange for links only. Do not use this orange for backgrounds or broad canvases.
- Use the cream for highlighted backgrounds, tooltips, etc.
- General backgrounds should be white or a very light grey.