Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language featuring static typing, higher order functions, polymorphism, type classes, and monadic effects. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
1 关于 About
3 库 Libraries
- 行业 Industry
- 研究 Research
- 数学 Mathematics
5 事件 Events
- NL-FP day 2014
- January 10, 2014, Amsterdam, NLD
- Functional Programming eXchange 2014
- March 14, 2014, London, UK
- FP Days
- October 24-25, 2013, Cambdrige, UK
- Introductory and Advanced Haskell courses (UK)
- October 7-8 (Introductory) and October 10-11 (Advanced), 2013, London, UK
- Haskell eXchange
- October 9, 2013, London, UK
- Haskell Symposium conference
- September 23-24, 2013, Boston, USA
- Commercial Users of Functional Programming conference
- September 22-24, 2013, Boston, USA
- ZuriHac 2013 & FP Afternoon
- August 29-September 1, 2013, Zürich, Switzerland
- 5th Summerschool on Applied Functional Programming
- August 19-30, 2013, Utrecht, The Netherlands
6 头条 Headlines
- Haskell.org is a mentoring organisation in the 2007 Google Summer of Code. 9 students have been funded by Google to work on infrastructure projects for Haskell.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- The May 2007 Haskell Communities and Activities report is now out, documenting projects in the Haskell community.
7 新闻 News
Recent Package Updates