Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language featuring static typing, higher order functions, polymorphism, type classes, and monadic effects. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
1 关于 About
3 库 Libraries
- 行业 Industry
- 研究 Research
- 数学 Mathematics
5 事件 Events
- June 20, 2014, Halle, Germany
- 6th Utrecht Summerschool on Applied Functional Programming
- July 7-18, 2014, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- ZuriHac 2014
- June 6-8, 2014, Zurich, Switzerland
- Budapest Hackathon 2014
- May 31 - June 1, 2014, Budapest, Hungary
- Hac NYC
- April 4-6, 2014, New York City, US
- Functional Programming eXchange 2014
- March 14, 2014, London, UK
- Well-Typed's introductory and advanced Haskell courses
- February 10-11 (Introductory) and February 12-13 (Advanced), 2014, London, UK
- NL-FP day 2014
- January 10, 2014, Amsterdam, NLD
6 头条 Headlines
- Haskell.org is a mentoring organisation in the 2007 Google Summer of Code. 9 students have been funded by Google to work on infrastructure projects for Haskell.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- The May 2007 Haskell Communities and Activities report is now out, documenting projects in the Haskell community.
7 新闻 News
Recent Package Updates