|Line 21:||Line 21:|
This page collects examples of concurrent and parallel programming in Haskell.
- Riemann's Zeta function approximation
- Signal that you want to gracefully exit another thread
- Passing messages across a single chan to two readers
- Chat server - using a single channel for a variable number of readers
- Passing IO events lazily from a producer to a consumer thread
2 More examples
A large range of small demonstration programs for using concurrent andparallel Haskell are in the Haskell concurrency regression tests. In particular, they show the use of
3 Proposed updates
The base 184.108.40.206 package's Control.Concurrent.QSem and QSemN are not exception safe. The SafeConcurrent has the proposed replacement code.