A big part of hackathons is working on projects together (in person, not online!). This page documents the projects at UHac.
If you want to suggest a project, add a subsection under Projects.
1 Sharing code
If you need a place to host a project so that others can help with it, there are many different options.
- GitHub is a popular social hosting service users of git
- Patch-Tag is a similar service for darcs.
- The Haskell.org community server is also available. Be sure to apply for an account first, since it may take some time.
Below are the projects potentially being undertaken at UHac.
- You can add your own project using the template found in the wiki source.
- You can add yourself to a project's list of interesting parties.
2.1 GHC Generics
- José Pedro Magalhães
- Feel free to join! Also if you just have ideas of things that should work, or want to understand generics better
- Implement deriving of
- Write a description of other GP libs in the Haskell wiki
- Fix #5884
- Fix #5939
- Think about #5936
- Think harder about using data kinds
2.2 Standard algorithms
Objective point of this project is to implement or improve some standard algorithms like suffix arrays, z-function, cartesian trees, dijkstra algorithms which lack in standard library.
- Victor Denisov