1 Darcs/patch-tag -> git/github migration
All the diagrams repos are now migrated to github, under the diagrams organization. I believe that all references (documentation, .cabal files, etc.) have now been updated as well.
- Coding style guidelines. It's not worth being super picky about these, but in general they are quite good.
- Guidelines for reviewing and merging code. For those with push access to one or more repos in the github diagrams organization.
3 Design notes
- Text support
- Notes on extending support for paths
- Bounding functions
- Freeze, attribute transformation, and the backend API
- Notes on the representation of transformations: linear and affine transformations, inverse, transpose, etc.
- : ticket re: GHC error messages with ambiguous type variables. This comes up a lot when using diagrams, it would be nice to see this ticket resolved.
- travis-ci build status of all diagrams packages.