EclipseFP is an Haskell-IDE based on Eclipse.
Its goal is to provide a full-featured IDE that mimics the Eclipse JDT. Some implemented features are support for code assistance, auto-building, refactoring and structural search. The complete list of features is available here.
Follow these instructions.
We welcome any suggestions from the community. You can find information about the development of the plug-in and how to contact the authors in the website.
2.1 Wish list
Here's my own list, more or less in priorities order (edit: added DONE in those that are already implemented):
- background compilation with errors highlighting DONE
- integration with WinHugs
- syntax highlighting DONE, including highlighting of bracket's pair
- ability to "fall in" definition of identifier under cursor, including multi-level ability to return back (with support for base libraries, libraries i installed and current project)
- fast access to help about identifier DONE
- auto-deriving of type signatures for global identifiers (adding signatures, that compiler will infer, to the source file) DONE
- automatic management of import lists DONE
- one-key inclusion/exclusion of items in module export list DONE
- project management based on Cabal file DONE
- auto-indenting with user-tuned style