Ghent Functional Programming Group
The "Functional Programming Group Ghent" (GhentFPG) is just starting up. We'll have a next meeting at the end of April/beginning of May (date to be discussed).
Our first meeting was on April 1, 2010. This was in the 'Technicum' building of Ghent University, Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, starting at 19:00. The program was as follows:
- Jeroen Janssen - Welcome and short introduction to FP
- Jasper Van der Jeugt - "BlazeHtml: a blazingly fast Html generator in Haskell"
- Tom Schrijvers - "Functional Pearl: The Monad Zipper"
- Romain Slootmaekers - "Functional Programming at Amplidata : a tentative experience report"
- Denis Defreyne - "An introduction to Phunctional Programming"
- Short discussion on the direction of the Ghent Functional Programming Group
If you are considering attending this first meeting, you are kindly requested to fill out our Google form, so that we can both contact you with up-to-date information about the meeting, and have an idea at how many people we can expect.
- For up-to-date information, join our google group
- Or follow us on Twitter