Hac5: The 5th Haskell Hackathon
April 17-19, 2009 Utrecht, The Netherlands
The Haskell Hackathon is an international, grassroots collaborative coding festival with a simple focus: build and improve Haskell libraries, tools, and infrastructure. Of course, we have fun doing it, too!
The 5th Haskell Hackathon was held from April 17 to 19, 2009, in the city of Utrecht in the Netherlands. The event was organized by members of the Department of Information and Computing Sciences at Utrecht University and by associates of Tupil.
The Dutch HUG was founded on the last day of the event.
- All participants, including a group photo!
- Projects that were worked on
- Mailing list: email@example.com
- IRC: visit #haskell-hac5 in Freenode.
- Very nice GMap with all locations of interest
- Old information with practical information: location, travelling, accomodation, etc.
2 Blogosphere coverage
- Live Twitter feed
- Announcement of the UHC by Tom Lokhorst
- Tupil on their happstack-fastcgi bridge
- Christophe Poucet on adaptive containers
- Lots of pictures by Martijn van Steenbergen (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
3 Previous Haskell Hackathons
See also the general Hackathon page.
The organisers for Hac5 are:
- Andres Löh
- José Pedro Magalhães
- Sean Leather
- Eelco Lempsink
- Chris Eidhof