Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- Functional Programming eXchange 2014
- March 14, 2014, London, UK
- Hac NYC
- April 4-6, 2014, New York City, US
- ZuriHac 2014
- June 6-8, 2014, Zurich, Switzerland
- 6th Utrecht Summerschool on Applied Functional Programming
- July 7-18, 2014, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Well-Typed's introductory and advanced Haskell courses
- February 10-11 (Introductory) and February 12-13 (Advanced), 2014, London, UK
- NL-FP day 2014
- January 10, 2014, Amsterdam, NLD
- FP Days
- October 24-25, 2013, Cambdrige, UK
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- "Haskell is the programming tool of choice for discriminating hackers" for the second year running!
The teams winning first and third place in the ICFP 2005 programming contest both used Haskell.
Recent Package Updates