The Haskell Implementors Workshop is an informal affair, aimed at bringing together people behind the Haskell infrastructure. It provides a forum where people working on compilers, tools, or libraries for Haskell development can bat around ideas, share experiences and ask for feedback from fellow experts. There are no proceedings, just a mixture of short talks, longer talks, discussion and demos.
The Haskell Implementors Workshop will run again this year, co-located with ICFP 2011. A call for talk proposals will be distributed towards the end of March.
1 Important Dates
- Friday 23rd September: Workshop
- Rebekah Leslie (Portland State University)
- Ben Lippmeier - co-chair (University of New South Wales)
- Andres Löh (Well-Typed LLP)
- Oleg Lobachev (University of Marburg)
- Neil Mitchell - co-chair (Standard Chartered)
- Dimitrios Vytiniotis (Microsoft Research)