1 Lambda-Cube render engine
Lambda-cube is a 3D rendering engine entirely written in Haskell.
It targets newer graphics hardware. The engine uses Ogre3D's mesh and material file format. The main goal of this project is to provide a modern and feature rich graphical backend for various haskell projects. (e.g. FRP libraries)
* make a cabalized version and upload it to hackage
The code is released under GPLv3. I'm planning to switch to BSD3. Or maybe a dual license.
- Mesh file format
- geometry is supported
- skeletal animation is in progress
- Material Script
- [partly supported] material
- [partly supported] technique
- [partly supported] pass
- [partly supported] texture_unit
- [partly supported] vertex_program
- [partly supported] fragment_program
1.7 Used Packages and programs