Research papers/Functional reactive programming
1 Functional reactive programming
- The Yampa Arcade
- Antony Courtney and Henrik Nilsson and John Peterson. In Proceedings of the 2003 ACM SIGPLAN Haskell Workshop (Haskell'03), pages 7 - 18, Uppsala, Sweden, August 2003. ACM Press.
- Functional Automatic Differentiation with Dirac Impulses
- Henrik Nilsson. In Proceedings of the Eight ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming, pages 159 - 187, Uppsala, Sweden, August 2003. ACM Press.
- Arrows, robots, and functional reactive programming
- Paul Hudak, Antony Courtney, Henrik Nilsson, and John Peterson. In Summer Shcool on Advanced Functional Programming 2002, Oxford University, volume 2638 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 159 - 187, 2003. Springer-Verlag.
- System presentation - Functional reactive robotics: an excercise in principled integration of domain-specific languages
- Izzet Pembeci, Henrik Nilsson, and Gregory Hager. In Principles and Practice of Declarative Programming (PPDP'02), pages 168 - 179, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, October 2002.
- Declarative Event-Oriented Programming
- Conal Elliott. In the Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Principles and Practice of Declarative Programming (PPDP 2000).
- Functional Reactive Animation
- Conal Elliott and Paul Hudak. In the proceedings of the 1997 ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP '97).
- Composing Reactive Animations
- Conal Elliott. Animated tutorial. Also available in zipped form (1.9Mb). Shorter version appeared in Dr. Dobb's Journal, July 1998 (BibTeX).
- From Functional Animation to Sprite-Based Display
- Conal Elliott. In the Proceedings of PADL '99.
- An Embedded Modeling Language Approach to Interactive 3D and Multimedia Animation
- Conal Elliott, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 25(3), May/June 1999, pp 291-308.
- A "Fifteen Puzzle" in Fran
- Conal Elliott. October, 1998.
- Two-handed Image Navigation in Fran
- Conal Elliott. 1998 Glasgow Functional Programming Workshop.
- Functional Implementations of Continuous Modeled Animation
- Conal Elliott. In the Proceedings of PLILP/ALP '98.
- A Functional Reactive Animation of a Lift using Fran
- Simon Thompson. Technical Report 5-98, Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, May 1998
- A Brief Introduction to ActiveVRML
- Conal Elliott. Microsoft Research tech report MSR-TR-96-05. (Describes a predecessor of Fran.)
- Lambda in Motion: Controlling Robots With Haskell
- John Peterson, Paul Hudak, and Conal Elliott In the proceedings of PADL '99.
- Programming Graphics Processors Functionally
- Conal Elliott. Proceedings of the 2004 Haskell Workshop.