Changes related to "Abbreviations"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
25 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Cabal; 09:35 . . (+76) . . Henk-Jan van Tuyl (→Information for package users: Added a link to "What I Wish I Knew When Learning Haskell 2.1", cabal section)
15 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Template Haskell; 04:00 . . (+128) . . Avo (→QuasiQuoters: haskell-src-meta no longer has quasiquoters, so link to an older version)
14 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Embedded domain specific language; 09:58 . . (-87) . . Lemming (→Examples of Domain Specific Languages: use HackagePackage template)
- (diff | hist) . . Embedded domain specific language; 09:56 . . (+216) . . Lemming (→Examples of Domain Specific Languages: synthesizer-llvm)
1 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Template Haskell; 23:36 . . (+168) . . Piet Delport (→Template Haskell tutorials and papers: add Wayback Machine links for Bulat's tutorials)
28 June 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Weak head normal form; 01:34 . . (+592) . . Oerjan (Add a note about strict fields and note (inspired by Stack Overflow question) that the difference between builtin and defined functions is immaterial.)