Revision as of 21:50, 9 February 2007 by BrettGiles
Status: Enthusiastic Haskell newbie.
- Using Haskell to write triposcopic mathematical algorithms in tiny amounts of code.
- Using Haskell to do seriously compute-bounded work in a multiprocessor setup.
- Haskell to Java compiler.
- Interactive Haskell step-line debugger.
- Program to convert my custom markup to HTML and LaTeX.
Projects On Hold:
- Sorting algorithm benchmarks.
- Audio DSP in Haskell.
- Haskell implementation of compression algorithms.
- Haskell SDL for POV-Ray.
- Haskell fractal generator.
- Haskell ray tracer.
- Haskell program to cause world peace.
Current Unsolved Questions:
- Why do Haskell extensions exist?
- How do you do graphics in Haskell?
- Why does Hugs crash so much?
- How come (e.g.) Smalltalk provides 27 different types of collection, but Haskell only ever involves single-linked lists and binary trees?
- Is faster or slower thanputStr xs1; putStr xs2?putStr (xs1 ++ xs2)