< Web(Difference between revisions)
(Added webfraction host link)
(→Hosting: fix bad link)
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
== Hosting ==
== Hosting ==
* [http://wrwills.webfactional.com/2009/10/30/Haskell-on-a-Webfaction-Host Haskell on a Webfaction Host].
* [http://wrwills.webfactional.com/30/10/2009/Haskell-on-a-Webfaction-Host Haskell on a Webfaction Host].
Latest revision as of 21:29, 17 February 2011
|Haskell Web Development|
Below are blogs, papers and web sites which discuss and research topics in Haskell-based web development.
 1 General: wiki pages
- What is the ecosystem for Haskell web development?
- Haskell and Web Applications
- Ruby and Haskell: write your Rails backend code in Haskell instead of C
- Haskell and the web: some ideas in progress
- A search engine (core) written in Haskell
- Haskell Transactional Cache
- A simple “pasteboard” web application in Haskell, using happstack-server and HDBC
 3 HTML
 4 Persistence
 5 XML, Atom, RSS
- Really simple Atom syndication
- A simple RSS aggregator in 50 lines of Haskell using HXT
- Using the Haskell XML Toolbox
- Transcending the limits of DOM, SAX, and XSLT: The HaXml functional programming model for XML
- A news aggregator
- Haskell Web Spider, Part 1: HaXML
- Haskell Web Spider, Part 2: HXT, or I Was Promised There Would Be No Side Effects
- Practical Examples of HXT in Action