Personal tools

Weekly Meeting

From HaskellWiki

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
m
(clarify that the meeting is GHC-only in topic)
Line 1: Line 1:
Many Haskell users have recently been coordinating on a time to meet on IRC to discuss topics of interest to the community. This is an informal gathering to exchange ideas and views on any current issues.
+
Many GHC users have recently been coordinating on a time to meet on IRC to discuss topics of interest to the compiler community. This is an informal gathering to exchange ideas and views on any current issues.
   
 
'''When''': 0800 PDT / 1100h EDT / 1600 BST
 
'''When''': 0800 PDT / 1100h EDT / 1600 BST
Line 5: Line 5:
 
'''Where''': irc.freenode.net #ghc
 
'''Where''': irc.freenode.net #ghc
   
Note: While the meeting is in #ghc, the topics stray outside of just GHC.
+
Note: the meeting is in #ghc, and whilst the topics sometimes stray outside of just GHC, we would like to keep the agenda as close to GHC-only as possible
   
 
=== Agenda ===
 
=== Agenda ===
 
If you desire to discuss a particular topic then post it here and perhaps shoot out an e-mail so people can give it proper thought and show up with something to contribute.
 
If you desire to discuss a particular topic then post it here and perhaps shoot out an e-mail so people can give it proper thought and show up with something to contribute.
   
* Should the community switch to a different DRCS (i.e. leave Darcs)? [http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/glasgow-haskell-users/2008-July/015089.html]
+
* Should the GHC project (only) switch to a different DRCS (i.e. leave Darcs)? [http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/glasgow-haskell-users/2008-July/015089.html]
 
* Who's doing what with the Haskell Platform?
 
* Who's doing what with the Haskell Platform?
   

Revision as of 08:25, 22 July 2008

Many GHC users have recently been coordinating on a time to meet on IRC to discuss topics of interest to the compiler community. This is an informal gathering to exchange ideas and views on any current issues.

When: 0800 PDT / 1100h EDT / 1600 BST

Where: irc.freenode.net #ghc

Note: the meeting is in #ghc, and whilst the topics sometimes stray outside of just GHC, we would like to keep the agenda as close to GHC-only as possible

1 Agenda

If you desire to discuss a particular topic then post it here and perhaps shoot out an e-mail so people can give it proper thought and show up with something to contribute.

  • Should the GHC project (only) switch to a different DRCS (i.e. leave Darcs)? [1]
  • Who's doing what with the Haskell Platform?

2 Recent History

  • July 16: The Haskell Platform was discussed including which libraries to include initially, criteria, and development process.

3 Logs

  • 2008-07-16 [2]