|Part of Yhc|
- York Haskell Compiler
See the official home page at http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/~ndm/yhc/ (Most of that page will be moved to the wiki over time)
1 Yhc Manual
This is the official Yhc manual, feel free to edit it!
- Introduction - how to get it, who to contact
- Using Yhc - short tutorial on yhc, yhi, yhe
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Options - command line options and environment variables
- Building - building yhc from source
- Hacking - how to hack on Yhc
- Porting - how to port Yhc to a new architecture/platform
- Runtime System - information on the runtime system
- API's - API (programmer libraries) we intend to provide
These are work in progress notes etc, about things we would like to do, or are going to do soon.
3 Yhc Pages
These are all the pages within the Yhc domain
How do you do a pagelist with this new wiki software?