Text -text -opengl
Text-based test controller for running HUnit tests and reporting results as text, usually to a terminal.
Insertion point cursor for text.
Make Text an instance of Stream with Char token type.
A TextEncoding is a specification of a conversion scheme between sequences of bytes and sequences of Unicode characters.
For example, UTF-8 is an encoding of Unicode characters into a sequence of bytes. The TextEncoding for UTF-8 is utf8.
The TextDetails data type
A TextDetails represents a fragment of text that will be output at some point.
A document of height 1 containing a literal string. text satisfies the following laws:
* s <> text t = text
* text "" <> x = x, if x non-empty
The side condition on the last law is necessary because text "" has height 1, while empty has no height.
An efficient packed, immutable Unicode text type (both strict and lazy), with a powerful loop fusion optimization framework.
The Text type represents Unicode character strings, in a time and space-efficient manner. This package provides text processing capabilities that are optimized for performance critical use, both in terms of large data quantities and high speed.
The Text type provides character-encoding, type-safe case conversion via whole-string case conversion functions. It also provides a range of functions for converting Text values to and from ByteStrings, using several standard encodings.
Efficient locale-sensitive support for text IO is also supported.
These modules are intended to be imported qualified, to avoid name clashes with Prelude functions, e.g.
> import qualified Data.Text as T
To use an extended and very rich family of functions for working with Unicode text (including normalization, regular expressions, non-standard encodings, text breaking, and locales), see the text-icu package: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/text-icu
—— RELEASE NOTES ——
Changes in 0.11.2.0:
* String literals are now converted directly from the format in which GHC stores them into Text, without an intermediate transformation through String, and without inlining of conversion code at each site where a string literal is declared.
The library provides binary instances for strict and lazy text types.
A text formatting library optimized for both ease of use and high performance.
Tiny library dedicated for text formating in C# style.
Haskell bindings to the International Components for Unicode (ICU) libraries. These libraries provide robust and full-featured Unicode services on a wide variety of platforms.
* Both pure and impure bindings, to allow for fine control over efficiency and ease of use.
* Breaking of strings on character, word, sentence, and line boundaries.
* Access to the Unicode Character Database (UCD) of character metadata.
* String collation functions, for locales where the conventions for lexicographic ordering differ from the simple numeric ordering of character codes.
* Character set conversion functions, allowing conversion between Unicode and over 220 character encodings.
* Unicode normalization. (When implementations keep strings in a normalized form, they can be assured that equivalent strings have a unique binary representation.)
* Regular expression search and replace.
text-json-qq provides json quasiquatation for Haskell.
This package expose the function jsonQQ that compile time converts json code into a Text.JSON.JSValue. jsonQQ got the signature
> jsonQQ :: QuasiQuoter.
Consult documentation in the module Text.JSON.QQ.
Show more results