This library provides an infrastructure to build command line programs. It provides the following features:
* declare any number of "actions" (commands, or modes of operation, of the program);
* declare options of the program;
* collect options and actions from a configuration file and the command line, and execute the proper action.
It provides functionality similar to the "cmdargs" package. Main differences:
* console-program does not use unsafePerformIO, and tries to give a more haskellish, referentially transparent interface;
* it allows a full tree of "modes", instead of a list, so a command can have subcommands;
* it parses a configuration file, in addition to the command line arguments.
A library of algebra focusing mainly on commutative ring theory from a constructive point of view.
Classical structures are implemented without Noetherian assumptions. This means that it is not assumed that all ideals are finitely generated. For example, instead of principal ideal domains one gets Bezout domains which are integral domains in which all finitely generated ideals are principal (and not necessarily that all ideals are principal). This give a good framework for implementing many interesting algorithms.
Useful for building parsing type operations on top of a list of elements
ANSI escape code
This tool creates a graphviz dot file that represents build dependencies on a system built with scons.