Representation of constructors. Note that equality on constructors with different types may not work -- i.e. the constructors for False and Nothing may compare equal.
Gets the field labels of a constructor. The list of labels is returned in the same order as they were given in the original constructor declaration.
Gets the fixity of a constructor
Gets the index of a constructor (algebraic datatypes only)
Public representation of constructors
Gets the public presentation of constructors
Gets the datatype of a constructor
O(n) Adds a character to the front of a Text. This function is more costly than its List counterpart because it requires copying a new array. Subject to fusion.
O(n) Adds a character to the front of a Text. This function is more costly than its List counterpart because it requires copying a new array. Subject to fusion. Performs replacement on invalid scalar values.
This library provides an infrastructure to build command line programs. It provides the following features:
* declare any number of "actions" (commands, or modes of operation, of the program);
* declare options of the program;
* collect options and actions from a configuration file and the command line, and execute the proper action.
It provides functionality similar to the "cmdargs" package. Main differences:
* console-program does not use unsafePerformIO, and tries to give a more haskellish, referentially transparent interface;
* it allows a full tree of "modes", instead of a list, so a command can have subcommands;
* it parses a configuration file, in addition to the command line arguments.
Show more results