[arch-haskell] darcs patch: Typo correction in String Constant (and 2 more)

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Wed Aug 27 15:44:03 EDT 2008

matt:
> On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 02:31:54PM -0700, Don Stewart wrote:
> > hmm. I'm not sure how to make progress on this.
>
> My suggestion would be to sit on these patches until vegai bumps ghc to
> 6.8.3. These will ease that transition at least.
>
> Cheers,
> Matt

Ok. Will do. I've released the latest stable version of cabal2arch,
and updated our most popular Haskell packages using it (mainly
it is a bit smarter about haskell-cabal dependencies, and knows the
pacman names of a few more C libraries).

In other news, Arch Haskell has picked up haskell-http, but
we still need to take over ScriptDevil's key packages,

    haskell-binary
    haskell-fingertree

I've pinged him a few times, so might seek to just take over these
packages.

The next step is to prepare the Haskell platform, for ghc 6.10's
release, with reference to how we'll integrate that into Arch.

-- Don