[arch-haskell] distributing documentation

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Sun Sep 7 06:13:38 EDT 2008

I came from Debian world. One of things I like in Debian is mandatory
documentation for each package.

In arch there seems to be another practice -- I don't have
/usr/share/doc at all. I don't know whether arch has some policy
concerning documentation, but can't we do better at least in
arch-haskell land? I mean to include haddock docs in haskell packages.
For me it sounds abusive, that having packages installed I need to
search Internet for their documentation.

kzm: My program contains a bug. How ungrateful, after all I've done for it.