[arch-haskell] All AUR packages updated to 6.12 depends

Gour gour at gour-nitai.com
Sun Jan 31 01:15:32 EST 2010

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 16:51:56 -0800

Don> So at this point, I'd welcome any build reports of things in AUR
Don> that break (set the 'out of date' flag), and CC me.

haskell-wxcore fails:

==> Starting build()...

Setup.hs:15:57:
    Couldn't match expected type `GenericPackageDescription'
           against inferred type `Either
                                    GenericPackageDescription
PackageDescription' Expected type: (GenericPackageDescription,
HookedBuildInfo) Inferred type: (Either
                        GenericPackageDescription PackageDescription,
                      HookedBuildInfo)
    In the `confHook' field of a record
    In the first argument of `defaultMainWithHooks', namely
        `simpleUserHooks {confHook = myConfHook}'

Setup.hs:51:37:
    Couldn't match expected type `GenericPackageDescription'
           against inferred type `Either
                                    GenericPackageDescription
PackageDescription' In the expression: pkg0
    In the second argument of `confHook', namely `(pkg0, pbi)'
    In a stmt of a 'do' expression:
        lbi <- confHook simpleUserHooks (pkg0, pbi) flags

Sincerely,
Gour

p.s. In few hours we're going to vacation and won't be able to do any
testing before end of Feb.

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6