[arch-haskell] Platform in Arch?
vpkaihla at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 02:09:05 EDT 2010
On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 8:01 AM, Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org> wrote:
> Now that a new release of The Platform is out when will it make it into
> Would it be possible to get a status update?
I'll be on it by the end of this week when my vacation ends.
> If the effort needs help, then please let us know of this mailing list.
> I'm sure there are several people who are more than willing to help out
> in any way they can. Including me.
It always does, thanks for volunteering :)
Here's a tasklist:
1) bump ghc to 6.12.3, build & install
2) bump all the dependencies in haskell-platform package to match the new spec
3) rebuild all haskell-platform dependencies
4) rebuild rest of the binary packages we provide in extra and community
5) upload the whole set to testing, community-testing
7) move from testing to extra, community
Stages 1-4 can be done, more or less, without dev privileges.
More information about the arch-haskell