[arch-haskell] archlinux v0.3.5 and cabal2arch v0.7.6

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Thu Nov 4 13:22:01 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

I have released the current state of archlinux and cabal2arch on
Hackage, but not yet on AUR so that we have the chance to test the new
release a little.

In a couple of days, I'd like to re-generate all our PKGBUILD files with
the current version of the tool chain to ensure that the files are
consistent, i.e. that ${_hkgname} is available, etc.

IMHO, the next step after that is to set --enable-shared for libraries.

Take care,
Peter