[arch-haskell] Re: arch-haskell @ aur.archlinux.org

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed Oct 13 05:08:28 EDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 09:47, Peter Simons <simons at cryp.to> wrote:
> Hi Magnus,
>
>  >>> Yes, I have received the passwords, and yes I intend to share them
>  >>> with others.
>  >>
>  >> very good. I, for one, would be interested in having access to AUR.
>  >> There are a few PKGBUILDs I'd like to update -- most importantly
>  >> haskell-convertible-text.
>  >
>  > Please give me a little more time (2 days, max) to get the new
>  > infrastructure up. Having AUR change now would force me to re-do some
>  > of the preparation steps.
>
> I see. Please know that I'd really like to make some progress on that front.
> The broken PKGBUILD for haskell-convertible-text prevents me from building
> hledger-full, and it has done that for several weeks now.

The repo is up on github already, please create a fork, make and test
your changes, then create a pull request.

>  >>> • archhaskell as organisation on github
>  >>
>  >> I tried to join that organization on Github, but I couldn't figure out
>  >> how to do it in the web front-end. Am I missing something? Or do you
>  >> have to add users to the organization? If that's the case, my user name
>  >> on Github is 'peti'.
>  >
>  > Yes, you need to be added by an administrator, currently that's only
>  > me.
>
> Could you please add my user 'peti' to that organization?

Please let me make this first push to AUR, simply because I need a
little experience with it myself :-)

/M

--
Magnus Therning                        (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus@therning.org          Jabber: magnus@therning.org