[arch-haskell] [arch-general] Haskell Support Was: Xmonad version?

Ethan Schoonover es at ethanschoonover.com
Sat Dec 17 23:07:21 CET 2011

There was a recent Arch-Haskell thread about dumping most of AUR
Haskell packages:
http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/arch-haskell/2011-November/001744.html

As an end user, I effectively ignore the official Arch Haskell
packages as they are so far out of date. I'm also now trying to
disregard most of the AUR since I came across that thread. Haskell is
starting to feel fragile on Arch.

What about moving *all* Haskell related packages to the Haskell Arch
repo? All the Haskell Platform stuff, alex, happy, etc.

Ethan Schoonover
Github/Freenode: altercation - Solarized: http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized