[arch-haskell] [arch-general] Haskell Support Was: Xmonad version?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Fri Dec 30 11:26:59 CET 2011

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 02:07:53AM +0100, Fabio Riga wrote:
> 2011/12/29 Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org>
>>
>> Where do you keep your repo and how complete is it?
>
> It's in my computer! Does your question imply that we can't use the
> same server as for [haskell]?

My question only implies that I'd like to access your repo.  I don't
know your level of access to kiwilight (where [haskell] is kept) and
if your repo had been public already then I could have put it on there
myself.

> At the moment I built 140 packages from [extra], [community] and
> [haskell].

Excellent.  It's all based on 7.2.2, right?
Just out of curiosity, are you using a modified cblrepo that outputs a
dependency on the correct GHC version, or do you handle it through a
PKGBUILD patch for each package?

/M

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Perl is another example of filling a tiny, short-term need, and then
being a real problem in the longer term.
     -- Alan Kay