[arch-haskell] Early repo for GHC7 and HP 2011?

Rémy Oudompheng remyoudompheng at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 01:42:35 CET 2011

On 2011/2/9 Wei Hu <weihu at cs.virginia.edu> wrote:
> The [staging] repo has ghc7 binaries and some libraries compiled with
> ghc7. I'm not sure if they are parts of HP 2011 though.

I have put in [staging] all current modules compiled for GHC 7 : when
modules were part of the HP 2011 draft, I put the version
corresponding to the cabal file. In [community-staging] there are
rebuilds of community packages (notably xmonad and gtk2hs).

I don't really want to have these packages in [testing] or [extra]
before darcs and cabal-install have official compatible releases :
cherry-picking patches was not exactly straightforward.

--
Rémy.