[arch-haskell] How to translate "parsec >= 3.0 || == 2.1.*"?

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Mon Jan 3 20:33:08 CET 2011

Hi Rémy,

 > I perfectly remember agreeing with you on this.

oh, apparently I wasn't paying attention. :-( I am sorry.

 > I even sent a patch doing this. Should I file a pull request or
 > commit directly instead?

Personally, I'm fine with committing the patch you posted earlier. It
seems to do pretty much what I feel is the best solution. I'd say let's
give everyone a chance to think about it and raise objections. If none
surface in the next two or three days, then let's do it!

Take care,
Peter