[arch-haskell] State of Affairs: Summarizing 83 days worth of experience

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Jan 8 08:45:59 CET 2011

On 07/01/11 18:47, Peter Simons wrote:
> Hi guys,
[...]
> In my humble opinion, we have to figure out how to improve our team work
> if we want to succeed at providing a comprehensive set of Haskell
> packages for ArchLinux.

This sort of feedback is invaluable in my opinion.  Our previous discussions
on what we wanted to do, and how we could achieve it didn't really benefit
from a lot of experience with the tools and maintaining a larger set of
packages.  Now Peter has built up a large amount of experience!

Peter, do you think that our earlier discussion was on target, i.e. did we
correctly identify the real pain points, and does our suggestions on
improving
our tools still make sense?

/M

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org