[arch-haskell] h4a, an unofficial repo for Haskell packages for Arch

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Fri Jun 17 16:38:55 CEST 2011

I've set up a small personal repo, [h4a] of Haskell packages for
ArchLinux.

It's far from as complete as [haskell] and only built for 64-bit (so
far), but it has a few things going for it:

 - built and maintained using cblrepo[1]
 - all libs are built with profiling turned on

Feel free to use it if you want, and if you would like to use it, but
miss some packages, then let me know and I'll see if I can add them.
Also, if there are enough requests I'll add a 32-bit repo.

Here's the bit you need to add to pacman.conf:

[h4a]
Server = http://www.kiwilight.com/~magnus/$repo

/M

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/cblrepo

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have
C++ in mind.
     -- Alan Kay