[arch-haskell] Starting to help

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Mon Jun 27 01:03:19 CEST 2011

Hi Leif,

 > Should we put these instructions up on the README of the GitHub project
 > for HABS / ArchHaskell ?

you are right, we probably should. I didn't do it at the time, because I
had the impression that various contributors were using all kinds of
different ways to work on HABS, and I didn't want to convey the impression
that the scheme I use is in any way authoritative, or even particularly
good. In fact, my setup references HABS as a git sub-module precisely
because it's intended do be independent of HABS. I guess that situation
has changed somewhat in the mean-time.

 > I've just been manually mucking about with HABS this whole time.

I should have written more detailed instructions for my tool-chain long
ago. I am sorry. :-(

Take care,
Peter