[arch-haskell] Haskell's state in Arch & near future

Adrien Haxaire adrien at haxaire.org
Mon Nov 7 22:26:40 CET 2011

Hello,

I am using Arch for two weeks, mainly becaused I got bored of ubuntu and
because of the good reputation it has in the Haskell community. I am new
in Haskell too by the way.

What I can say is that after playing a bit around with AUR I just
dropped it and now use cabal for packages that are not in the repos.

These few lines to say that I fully agree with your proposition.

Best regards,
Adrien