[arch-haskell] keeping in sync

Ramana Kumar ramana at member.fsf.org
Fri Dec 21 08:41:05 CET 2012

I agree that the up-to-date approach is the way to go: it fits well with
Arch.
I suggest we continue that way.

Three items on the roadmap, then:

   1. Document the jobs of the maintainers of the merged repo, and of the
   satellite repos.
   2. Set up the merged repo (and rename current [haskell] to
   [haskell-core] (or -base))
   3. Document how to create new repos like [haskell-web].

Fabio wrote something for 1 in a previous email; I will add it to the wiki
and extend if I can.

Magnus, can you proceed with 2? If necessary I may be able to provide
another server.

Fabio, can you start on 3 on the wiki, since you have the experience with
haskell-web already?