[arch-haskell] GHC 7.4.1 or HP 2011.4.0.0??

Peter Hercek phercek at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 14:11:32 CET 2012

my opinion:
ghc 7.4.1; forget about hp; if something does not build
  with ghc 7.4.1 then drop it from repository till some
  of the package users fix it and provide a patch
if [extra] and [community] do not move  just put ghc
  in [haskell]; I'm actually like the idea that there should
  not be anything haskell related in [extra]/[community]

Peter.