[arch-haskell] ghc 7.4.1 in a temporary repo

Adrien Haxaire adrien at haxaire.org
Sun Feb 12 15:25:05 CET 2012

Hello,

I'd like to have it for 32 bits as well, as I do not have a 64 bits OS.

My computer is slow, do you think it is doable to compile it on my
machine with your script as you suggested? Never done that before, but
I'd be glad to help. I don't know what are the requirements, how long it
takes, etc.

Adrien