[arch-haskell] Current procedure to install Hakyll (with deps)

Fabio Riga rifabio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 03:59:03 CEST 2012

Hi everybody,

2012/7/11 <gdweber at iue.edu>

> I am glad to hear it.  Sometimes installing packages with Cabal
> and with the distro packages can make an evil mess.

You are right. But I'm not happy with cabal installing *a lot* of different
version of packages. I think that completing the archhaskell repository is
the way to go. Pacman is much more better.

As for hakyll, you can find a compiled package here:
http://archhaskell.mynerdside.com/haskell-extra/x86_64/. This version is
linked with main [haskell] repository, so it's not the newest one as it
would need a newer blaze-html.

Hope this can help.
Cheers,
Fabio