[arch-haskell] Testing repo with GHC 7.6

Fabio Riga rifabio at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 22:39:08 CEST 2012

Hi Magnus,

is there a reason for dropping those packages? If some package fail to
build in ghc 7.6 we will lost as well many packages in [haskell-extra].
I'm concerned especially about gtk, pandoc and wai/warp: they are needed
for packages like hakyll, gitit and the yesod suite among others.

If there aren't important reasons to switch to 7.6, could you please
wait a little more before make this change?

Thanks,
Fabio

Alle 20 e 53 del 30/09/12, Magnus Therning si espresse così: