[arch-haskell] Signing errors

Ramses ramses.rommel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 13:30:54 CET 2013

With the repo being signed now, I get the following error when running
pacman -Suy after updating my pacman.conf:

haskell-core                             182.7 KiB 418K/s 00:00
[------------------------------------] 100%
   haskell-core.sig                          96.0   B 182B/s 00:01
[------------------------------------] 100%
   error: haskell-core: signature from "ArchHaskell (Magnus Therning)
<magnus at therning.org>" is unknown trust
   error: failed to update haskell-core (invalid or corrupted database
(PGP signature))
   <snip, other repos>
   error: database 'haskell-core' is not valid (invalid or corrupted
database (PGP signature))

I imported the key as pacman asked me, but it seems I'm missing something.

Entry in pacman.conf:

[haskell-core]
SigLevel = Required TrustedOnly
Server = http://www.kiwilight.com/haskell/core/$arch