[arch-haskell] Database Signatures

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Mon Jan 28 21:56:38 CET 2013

Hi Magnus,

How are you generating database signatures? I regularly have to issue "pacman
-Syyu" to force Pacman to download newer signature files. In general, the
signature should be generated and uploaded at the same time as the database to
avoid the invalid signature error. It is admittedly a bug that Pacman fails to
check for newer signatures but it is avoidable.

Was the repo-add_and_sign script that I wrote not useful? That should
completely avoid all mismatched signature errors in the repo.

Regards,
Xyne