[arch-haskell] [haskell-web] & ghc 7.6.3

Pierre Radermecker pradermecker at yahoo.ca
Wed May 29 13:48:01 CEST 2013

However, as far as moving packages goes, it would probably be fine to wait until someone explicitly asks for something that was in web to be made available in core.

I would like to ask for haskell-lens. It is not really web based, don't have much dependencies ...

I had been surprised to see it sit on haskell-web so it would be awesome to see it on haskell-core.

Cabal-dev would be nice (it was not in haskell-web).

Another nice addition would be haskell-pipes when the whole suit is ready.

Thanks !