[arch-haskell] Arch Haskell News: Nov 02 2008
dons at galois.com
Sat Oct 12 07:34:06 UTC 2013
News about the Haskell packages for Arch Linux.
* 672 Haskell packages now supported in Arch Linux, up 33 from two weeks ago.
* haskell-tcache-0.5.3: “A Transactional data cache with configurable persistence”
* haskell-yampa-0.9.2.3: “Library for programming hybrid systems.”
* haskell-network-bytestring-0.1.1.3: “Fast and memory efficient low-level networking”
* haskell-checkers-0.1.1: “Check properties on standard classes and data structures.”
* haskell-coreerlang-0.0.1: “Facilities for manipulating Core Erlang source code: an abstract syntax, parser and pretty-printer.”
Full update list,
How's your favourite distro doing? If its not up to scratch, talk to someone.
More information about the arch-haskell